P4 LED Display
The P4 outdoor SMD full-color display is a modified high-refresh product. The product is not only more affordable but also significantly more effective.
Adjust the color balance of low gray balance: The driver chip has a correct color shift, eliminating the color shift in the case of pre-charging.
Reducing low gray unevenness: The module achieves uniform brightness, high consistency of the driving chip, uniform brightness of pixels, and more uniform and clearer picture display.
|Best Viewing Distance
||Max power consumption
|Ave power consumption
||220V / 110V
||CAT 5/ Optic Fiber
||S-Video, PAL/ NTSC
||linsn, Nova, Mooncell, ZD, Xixun,
||Video Compatibility DVI, VGA, composite
|MTBF (Ave No Faliure Time)
|Pixel failing Rate
1. Aluminum cabinet made by CNC has more accurate tolerance on structure than that made by metalplate processing, which ensures the flatness of the entire LED screen.
2. light weight less than kg enable one-person installation easier and simpler, save installation time. But traditional LED screen is over 25 Kg with the same size.
3. Adopting the CNC aluminum processing, it is high strength, high tenacity, high accuracy and not easy to distort.
4. Cabinet splicing and wiring connection is fast and reliable. Not only beautiful appearance but also a real sense of the rapid disassembly.
5. Adopting modular design, assembled cabinet can install and disassembly quickly and easily. It is easy to maintenance.
6. New structure design, can satisfy hoisting, overstow, indoor used requirements. Cabinet simplification.
7. Has excellent heat dissipation design and performance. it is low noise. With the features of lightweight and low power consumption, it can reduce the labor cost of installation and operating costs.
Flight case packing, easy to load and unload.
Q1. What is an LED Screen?
A: An LED Screen is like a giant television or computer monitor. The screen itself is made from lots of little LEDs (light emitting diodes) placed close together. Each LED emits three colours - Red, Green and Blue - which together light up as needed to create a range of colours. From a distance you don’t notice the individual LEDs but just see a picture created by all the LEDs working and changing colour in sequence.
Q2. What is Pixel Pitch?
A: The pixel pitch is the distance between the centre of an LED (or group of LEDs that make up a pixel) and the next adjacent LED. The smaller this distance, the closer all the LEDs on the screen are together and the better the resolution – meaning a more detailed picture. So a lower pixel pitch number means a better resolution than a higher pixel pitch number.
Q3. What is the difference between an LED TV and LED Screens?
A: An LED TV (or LED backlit LCD) is a standard LCD monitor (like a flat screen LCD television or computer monitor) with LEDs positioned behind the LCD instead of a standard light source. It’s a little misleading so watch out!
Q4. Why use an LED Screen instead of an LCD Screen?
A: LED screens are a completely different technology to LCD screens, designed for a different purpose. LCD screens are designed primarily for indoor close viewing on a small scale. LED screens are designed for large scale, high impact projects that can be used outdoors in bright sunlight.
Q5: What can I show on my LED Screen?
A: We can help you show anything you want on your screen. Plug in a laptop and show presentations, videos, and slideshows. We can take live video feeds and signals from your computers, vision mixers, or any output source including CV, VGA, HDMI, DVI, SDI, HD-SDI and more.
If anything we can help you, please kindly contact us!