Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||24 Months||Frame Frequency:||60--85 Hz|
|Moduel Size:||256*128mm||Module Resolution:||64*32|
|Cabinet Size:||640*640mm||Cabinet Resolution:||160*160|
SMD Outdoor Rental LED Display , High Brightness Waterproof P4 LED Screen
1. To ensure the clearness of graphics and texts, use the same level of red, green and blue LED lamps with the same brightness( ±10%)and wave length( ±2.5nm) are chosen.
2. We apply sophisticated technology of plastic closure, each module of the horizontal height less than 0.1mm. Therefore, our displays have good color uniformities, homogeneity, which is unique in the LED display field.
3. Module design makes it convenient to assemble and also ensure that the cabinets are nice-looking.
4. Maitenance difficulties are slolved and it truely realizes three-dimensional and dot-to-dot maiterance.
5. The price is competitive among the same products in market and the quality is assured.
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 3in1|
|Pixel density (pixels/m²)||62500|
|Average Power Consumption||500|
|Maximum Power Consumption(w/m2)||1000|
|Data Transmission||CAT 5/ Optic Fiber|
|Image Source||S-Video, PAL/NTSC|
|Format||Video Compatibility DVI, VGA, composite|
|Control System||Linsn, Nova|
Flight case packing, easy to load and unload.
Q1. What is an LED Screen?
A: An LED Screen is like a giant television or computer monitor. The screen itself is made from lots of little LEDs (light emitting diodes) placed close together. Each LED emits three colours - Red, Green and Blue - which together light up as needed to create a range of colours. From a distance you don’t notice the individual LEDs but just see a picture created by all the LEDs working and changing colour in sequence.
Q2. What is Pixel Pitch?
A: The pixel pitch is the distance between the centre of an LED (or group of LEDs that make up a pixel) and the next adjacent LED. The smaller this distance, the closer all the LEDs on the screen are together and the better the resolution – meaning a more detailed picture. So a lower pixel pitch number means a better resolution than a higher pixel pitch number.
Q3. What is the difference between an LED TV and LED Screens?
A: An LED TV (or LED backlit LCD) is a standard LCD monitor (like a flat screen LCD television or computer monitor) with LEDs positioned behind the LCD instead of a standard light source. It’s a little misleading so watch out!
Q4. Why use an LED Screen instead of an LCD Screen?
A: LED screens are a completely different technology to LCD screens, designed for a different purpose. LCD screens are designed primarily for indoor close viewing on a small scale. LED screens are designed for large scale, high impact projects that can be used outdoors in bright sunlight.
Q5: What can I show on my LED Screen?
A: We can help you show anything you want on your screen. Plug in a laptop and show presentations, videos, and slideshows. We can take live video feeds and signals from your computers, vision mixers, or any output source including CV, VGA, HDMI, DVI, SDI, HD-SDI and more.
Thanks for your visit our website,
Should you have any interested, please feel free to contact us!