Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||24 Months||Moduel Size:||256*128mm|
|Module Resolution:||64*32||Cabinet Size:||640*640mm|
|Cabinet Resolution:||160*160||Drive Type:||1/8|
Super Bright Outdoor Rental LED Display , 4mm Waterproof LED Sign Screen
1. Aluminum cabinet made by CNC has more accurate tolerance on structure than that made by metalplate processing, which ensures the flatness of the entire LED screen.
2. light weight less than kg enable one-person installation easier and simpler, save installation time. But traditional LED screen is over 25 Kg with the same size.
3. Adopting the CNC aluminum processing, it is high strength, high tenacity, high accuracy and not easy to distort.
4. Cabinet splicing and wiring connection is fast and reliable. Not only beautiful appearance but also a real sense of the rapid disassembly.
5. Adopting modular design, assembled cabinet can install and disassembly quickly and easily. It is easy to maintenance.
6. New structure design, can satisfy hoisting, overstow, indoor used requirements. Cabinet simplification.
7. Has excellent heat dissipation design and performance. it is low noise. With the features of lightweight and low power consumption, it can reduce the labor cost of installation and operating costs.
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 3in1|
|Pixel density (pixels/m²)||62500|
|Average Power Consumption||500|
|Maximum Power Consumption(w/m2)||1000|
|Data Transmission||CAT 5/ Optic Fiber|
|Image Source||S-Video, PAL/NTSC|
|Format||Video Compatibility DVI, VGA, composite|
|Control System||Linsn, Nova|
Flight case packing, easy to load and unload.
Q1. What is an LED Screen?
A: An LED Screen is like a giant television or computer monitor. The screen itself is made from lots of little LEDs (light emitting diodes) placed close together. Each LED emits three colours - Red, Green and Blue - which together light up as needed to create a range of colours. From a distance you don’t notice the individual LEDs but just see a picture created by all the LEDs working and changing colour in sequence.
Q2. What is Pixel Pitch?
A: The pixel pitch is the distance between the centre of an LED (or group of LEDs that make up a pixel) and the next adjacent LED. The smaller this distance, the closer all the LEDs on the screen are together and the better the resolution – meaning a more detailed picture. So a lower pixel pitch number means a better resolution than a higher pixel pitch number.
Q3. What is the difference between an LED TV and LED Screens?
A: An LED TV (or LED backlit LCD) is a standard LCD monitor (like a flat screen LCD television or computer monitor) with LEDs positioned behind the LCD instead of a standard light source. It’s a little misleading so watch out!
Q4. Why use an LED Screen instead of an LCD Screen?
A: LED screens are a completely different technology to LCD screens, designed for a different purpose. LCD screens are designed primarily for indoor close viewing on a small scale. LED screens are designed for large scale, high impact projects that can be used outdoors in bright sunlight.
Q5: What can I show on my LED Screen?
A: We can help you show anything you want on your screen. Plug in a laptop and show presentations, videos, and slideshows. We can take live video feeds and signals from your computers, vision mixers, or any output source including CV, VGA, HDMI, DVI, SDI, HD-SDI and more.
Thanks for your visit our website,
Should you have any interested, please feel free to contact us!