First of all, we need to understand what is the "water ripple" on the display? Its scientific name is also known as: "Moore pattern". When we use a digital camera to shoot a scene, if there is a dense texture, inexplicable water wave-like stripes often appear. This is moiré. Simply put, moiré is a manifestation of the beat principle. Mathematically, when two equal-amplitude sine waves with close frequencies are superimposed, the amplitude of the resulting signal will vary according to the difference between the two frequencies.
Why do ripples appear?
1. The LED display is divided into two types: high-refresh and normal-refresh. The high refresh rate display can reach 3840Hz/s, and the normal refresh rate is 1920Hz/s. When playing videos and pictures, the high-refresh and normal-refresh screens are almost indistinguishable with the naked eye, but they can be distinguished through mobile phones and high-definition cameras.
2. The LED screen with regular refresh rate will have obvious water ripples when taking pictures with the mobile phone, and the screen looks flickering, while the screen with high refresh rate will not have water ripples.
3. If the requirements are not high or there is no shooting requirement, you can use the regular refresh rate led screen, the difference between the naked eyes is not big, the effect is ok, and the price is affordable. The price of high refresh rate and regular refresh rate is quite different, and the specific choice depends on customer needs and capital budget.
The advantages of choosing a refresh rate LED display
1. The refresh rate is the speed at which the screen is refreshed. The refresh rate is more than 3840 times per second, which we call high refresh;
2. High refresh rate is not easy to appear smear phenomenon;
3. The photo effect of mobile phone or camera can reduce the phenomenon of water ripples, and it is as smooth as a mirror;
4. The picture texture is clear and delicate, the color is vivid, and the degree of reduction is high;
5. The high refresh rate display is more eye-friendly and more comfortable;
Flickering and jittering can cause eyestrain, and prolonged viewing can cause eyestrain. The higher the refresh rate, the less damage to the eyes;
6. High refresh rate LED displays are used in conference rooms, command centers, exhibition halls, smart cities, smart campuses, museums, troops, hospitals, gymnasiums, hotels and other places to highlight the importance of their functions.
Post time: Sep-14-2022